Post Treatment Instructions
Oral Surgery Post-Op Instructions
- Oral Surgery Postoperative Instructions
- Post-Op Instructions – Extractions
- Vital Pulpotomy Care Instructions
Cosmetic Dentistry Post-Op Instructions
- CEREC Post-Treatment Instructions
- Composite Fillings – Post-Treatment Instructions
- Fixed Crowns or Bridges – Post Treatment Instructions
- Porcelain Veneers – Patient Instructions
- Temporary Crowns and Bridges – Post-Treatment Instructions
Dentures Post-Op Instructions
General Dentistry Post-Op Instructions
- Diet Restrictions for Sealants
- Questions About Your Temporary Filling or Crown
- Silver Amalgam Restorations Care
- Sleep Apnea-Snoring Device Information
Gum Disease Treatment Post-Op Instructions
- Patient Instructions After Root Debridement Therapy
- Periodontal Surgery – Post-Operative Instructions
- Post Surgical Instructions for Connective Tissue Graft
- Scaling and Root Planing: Post-procedure Instructions
Implant Dentistry Post-Op Instructions
Root Canal Treatment Post-Op Instructions
Sedation Dentistry Post-Op Instructions
Generic Post-Op Instructions
About the Willow Dental Care Network
Willow Dental Care has been around for close to 25 years (but with combined dental experience of almost 100 years).
Each Willow Dental Care office is staffed with highly trained dentists. But what Willow Dental Care is really proud of is our training in client service. We understand that going to the dentist isn’t the most enjoyable activity on your to do list. But our staff is trained to make the experience as calm and relaxing as possible. How about an office that truly listens to your past experiences or how sensitive your teeth really are? Imagine someone who understands that you can’t stand something in your mouth or that you just don’t freeze well. Whether you simply just don’t enjoy going to the dentist, or you truly fear the experience, Willow Dental Care has got your back.
Willow Dental Care offers telephone consultations, so that you will be fully prepared as what to expect when you come in for an appointment. If your fear, or your child’s fear is overwhelming, all our offices are fully certified and trained in Conscious Sedation with pre and post appointment support.
As general dental offices that offer all the range of family and cosmetic services having a happy safe environment is always a better choice. This is good news for high fear patients but also good news for everyone in the family.
Now you can chose a Willow Dental Care office in Chilliwack, Abbotsford or Langley.